Thursday, August 18, 2011

Denise

Well, a dear friend of my passed away suddenly and it is still a big shock. I can't get over it. I feel for her beautiful children that will miss having a mom. I couldn't imagine how that will be. I just know it could happen to me and how would my kids be.. I know those kids will continue on with their lives and her family and their dad will take care of them.

I pray that my friend is in peace and knows how much we miss her and can't wait to see her again someday. I will remember the last time we went out. I won tickets to Prince and we went and saw him. Great show and a fun drive down there getting lost and all.

Remember life is too short and we have to not take it for granite. We could be here one minute and gone the next. You just never know..

I love ya my friend and until we meet again...




No comments:

Post a Comment